Welcome to Plowshares Theatre Company’s #GivingTuesday toolkit! Let’s come together to spread the word for #GivingTuesday on November 28, 2017.
How can I get involved offline?
Hands down, peer-to-peer requests are more powerful than organizational asks. Here are some ways to get fellow members involved who are not on social media:
- Call your department and make sure that everyone is getting active on social media by sharing, posting, and participating in PTC’s online efforts. This activity will help spread awareness to potential patrons PTC might be unable to reach; it can be a huge factor in raising funds to help us meet our $100,000 goal.
- Spread the word at your local unit or post during meetings, fundraisers and family events.
- Download and share #GivingTuesday meme to everyone you meet! Download Giving Tuesday Meme #1 – FREEDOM
- Meme #2 – IDENTITY
- Meme #3 – POWER
- Meme #4 – RELEASE
- Meme #5 – ROMANCE
- Meme #6 – SOUL
- Meme #7 – TRUTH
You and I both knQQow how easy it is to keep putting off making donations for a cause you care about. Someday, you tell yourself, you’ll have more time and money, and then you’ll give back. But it doesn’t work that way. There is no perfect “someday,” but there is #GivingTuesday; a global day dedicated to giving back. Find out how you can support Plowshares Theatre Company and art on 11/28/17 by visiting PTC online at: http://www.plowsharestheatre.org/givingtuesday/
How can I help spread the word about #GivingTuesday online?
- Invite your Facebook friends to “like” the PTC Facebook page so they can see all of our #GivingTuesday incentives. Do this by:
- Pointing your browser to the Plowshares Theatre Company’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/plowsharesthr
- Clicking the words “Invite your friends to like this page” near the left corner of the home screen. Next, click each Facebook friend you wish to invite to like the PTC Facebook page.
- Follow @PlowsharesThrCo on Twitter to retweet and favorite PTC’s #GivingTuesday posts! We want to see what you’re doing for Plowshares on #GivingTuesday so don’t forget to tag @PlowsharesThrCo in your posts!
- Follow @plowsharestheatreco on Instagram to like, comment on, and share PTC’s #GivingTuesday photos. Make sure to tag us in your photos so we can share what the PTC community is doing on #GivingTuesday!
- Use the weekly Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts created just for you! Feel free to copy and paste onto your personal pages to share with their friends and families.
How can I help spread the word about #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday is a grassroots movement that needs your help! Click on the button below to get all the resources you need to make a difference.